Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Hatemail

"I wouldnt tell your firends about any of this stupid shit JUNEBUGS GO HOME"

- Email, following the last newsletter


"As a mother of two, both of whom attended senior week in ocean city maryland, I am disgraced by your promoting alcohol, drinking, fighting and other illegal activities for minors. I disagree with your statement (as I saw it on my son's t-shirt) that parents and teachers who try to prevent illegal drinking in 18 year-olds are as you said "D-Bags". I think you should take this word and statement off the orange t-shirts that my son's friends brought home, because you are being rude and a terrible example..."

- Excerpt from email from, we assume, someone's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

SIGN THE PETITION

SAVE SENIOR WEEK PETITION

Your Name
Your Email Address
Zip Code
Phone Number
Refer People Via Email
I Certify

Blog Archive